Google+ Make Up and Stilettos: Look of the day

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Look of the day

Hello Guys!

Today I'd like to share the makeup that I actually created yesterday...
I had to run some errands and wanted to look decent, so I actually don't scare people on the street...hahaha I wanted to create create something a sparkly and the result was pleasing enough to share, so here it is:

look of the day everyday blue makeup

look of the day everyday blue makeup

Products used:

Manhattan coverstick in 77 natural
Lora concealer in 10
NYC Powder in translucent
Jordana lipstick in tauste taupe
Lovie blush
Outdoor Girl eyeliner in white
MUA liquid liner in shade 6
MUA mascara in shade 4

Eyeshadows:
eyelid-shimmery silvery blue
crease-matte brown
brow bone-light shimmery pink

No comments:

Post a Comment